MJones_RB

Drives: Scion FR-S Series 10 #2462
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by beltax90 View Post
FEELER

Just looking to see if there would be interest but im getting ready to pick up newer wheels in a few weeks and selling these would help me out a lot.

Gauging interest on a set of black Enkei RPF1s 17x7 +42 wrapped in 215/45 Michelin Pilot Sport 4s tires. Super lightweight (~15 lbs a wheel w/o tire) and a REALLY grippy setup for a 7 inch wide wheel. Very confidence inspiring! Really recommend these as a first mod if you want to go faster in the corners.

I've had a lot of fun with this wheel and tire combo, they've never seen track time, only spirited driving around town. These are on a weekend car that is garage kept so they are in perfect condition, no curb rash or scratches.

Will come with TPMSs that were never programmed and will also come with lugnuts. These have been on the car since july 2018 but have only seen 10,000 miles on them.

I got these from tire rack shipped to me, balanced, with lugnuts and tpms for around $2000. Would be trying to move these so willing to let go at an even $1000.

Pm me if interested. Wheels located in San Diego, will not ship. Will include more detailed photos for those interested.
I have these exact rims and they are fantastic. So much lighter than the stock rims. Look even better when you add 20mm spacers.
MJones_RB is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MJones_RB For This Useful Post:
beltax90 (08-12-2020)