Here is some in car video from the 2012 UTCC in our FRS/BRZ. As you'll see I'm getting killed on the straights but the braking and handling on our setup is so good I'm gaining what looks like 7 seconds back in just a handful of turns.
Here are more pictures also:
My buddy Joey Attebury's Mitchum Motorsports Camero out testing
I'm pretty sure he was kidding but asked me if I wanted to race with him at Indy. My response, "I'm not that much of baller!"
Believe it or not you might be seeing some Scion FRSs out of this group in the future. They should put me on the R&D team
So many nice looking Caymans:
A pretty fast Audi A3 you see blow by me on the straight:
The only other Toyota (if you consider the FRS/BRZ to be Toyota). Got to be a "Chump Car" as it has a wing made of wood at Summit Point. LOL! Sorry if this is your pride and joy, my bad!
A lot of BMWs this year as usual:
Rocking some stock hotness!
She's got a sexy booty!