Old 06-12-2020, 09:14 PM   #166
tomm.brz

Drives: brz 2017 hksv2
Thanked 1,069 Times in 777 Posts
Mentioned: 65 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowtaipan View Post
So I've been using the K00C tune with the MAF scaling from Edelbrock for a while, and had no issues. It looks like it's pushing around 225HP (using an ELM scanner and TORQUEPro app.) The downside is that the K00C is it's an older ECUTek program.

Edelbrock was kind enough to send a modified 2019 S10C tune, which I'm now testing out. It has more bells and whistles. Initially the idle was pretty negative (-15 ish) but seems to have smoothed out. It had some hesitation during moderate acceleration but again that seems to be smoothing out as well. I'll keep updating as I go along.

https://datazap.me/u/snowtaipan/s10c-logs?log=1&data=2

I'm also going to update the original post as "Fixed" since the issue was clearly the tune, now it's just a question of how much better it can get.

Huge thanks to everyone who helped, you guys made a world of difference, and I'm back to shredding tires thanks to y'all.
Man, at 6400 rpm you have direct injection PAST spark fire.. that s super bad and I can t believe they re going to keep you like that
Also why all these random logged values? did you purposely modified the live data list?

could be a mislogging but to be sure you should log with the default values and add cylinder misfire #1-4 and direct injection angle di
also Di duration in ms

Last edited by tomm.brz; 06-13-2020 at 07:26 AM.
tomm.brz is offline   Reply With Quote