Thread: Space Things
View Single Post
Old 05-29-2020, 09:05 PM   #20
Dadhawk
Senior Member
 
Dadhawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Drives: '13 FR-S (#3 of 1st 86)
Location: Powder Springs, GA
Posts: 20,177
Thanks: 39,818
Thanked 25,547 Times in 11,650 Posts
Mentioned: 187 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atmo View Post
Couldn't they wait another week to test? I hope the astronaut's families don't see this.
I would hope the families are savvy enough to know these two items are not related directly. They are completely different systems. The one launching tomorrow has already been into space successfully many times. the primary difference is the "cargo" and the configuration of the capsule.
__________________
Olivia 05/03/2012 - 01/06/2024. 231,146 glorious miles.

Visit my Owner's Journal where I wax philosophic on all things FR-S
Post your 86 or see others in front of a(n) (in)famous landmark.
What fits in your 86? Show us the "Junk In Your Trunk".
Dadhawk is offline   Reply With Quote