View Single Post
Old 05-27-2020, 08:21 AM   #19
Yoshoobaroo
TRACKBREAD
 
Yoshoobaroo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Drives: 2013 BRZ
Location: Florida
Posts: 3,929
Thanks: 2,660
Thanked 4,034 Times in 1,898 Posts
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam86 View Post
What do you do with the ballast? I have my D2H HID kit with ballast and am still waiting for the VLAND housing to arrive. Doing the install myself and am not sure where people attach the ballasts. Do people just use double side tape? screw it into the side? just leave it hanging?
Was looking around my engine bay and there doesn't seem to be many flat surfaces large enough to attach it to besides on my driver side with that plastic electrical box
I usually tape them to the underside of the headlight housing if there is room. If not I've seen them mounted anywhere near the headlight that doesn't really get wet. the 3M automotive mounting tape works well, but screws are easier to remove.
Yoshoobaroo is offline   Reply With Quote