View Single Post
Old 04-16-2020, 01:40 PM   #23
dutchman1
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Drives: 2017 86 6-Speed
Location: Seattle
Posts: 138
Thanks: 35
Thanked 74 Times in 36 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
FWIW - I'm 6'3", 265lbs with a 34" inseam. I fit in the car just fine. Seat is actually one click from the back, I like sitting a little closer to the wheel then most, and I still have enough leg space to heel-toe and all that. Head room I got an inch and a half. My autocross helmet is a bit wedged against the ceiling but I fit.

It's worth noting seating position matters quite a bit. Idk if it's the same for all of em, but in mine (2017 86) as you go forward you gain a bit more head room.
__________________
2017 86 set up for CS STX autocross
dutchman1 is offline   Reply With Quote