Old 03-27-2020, 08:25 PM   #1
Impureclient
Banned

Drives: 2015 FR-S
Thanked 2,903 Times in 1,282 Posts
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Dating during Covid

Need help from the collective. Any help from the brothers and the few sisters in here is greatly appreciated. Situation is we are all not supposed to be around other people right now, 6 ft.
So lets say that you decide you are going to break the 6 ft rule and need...well want to take a 1st date out somewhere. Restaurants are closed, movies closed, parks closed, etc.
There aren't many options here so anybody have any creative ideas to get through this and not just wait out for weeks or possibly months til everything is fully back open?
And yes I know jokes will be made about this because well we are mostly guys in here but at each others home while a probably sanitary place since the "infected zombies" aren't around you
breathing, it is not what the kind of situation I'd like to force since I am not 18 and want the path of least resistance into her pants. This is wife type of material here and offering something other
than "well, we can always do something at your house" will go along way with showing respect for one another. And before it even gets said that it's best to just wait, just PRETEND that is not an option.

Last edited by Impureclient; 03-27-2020 at 08:46 PM.
Impureclient is offline   Reply With Quote