View Single Post
Old 02-19-2020, 08:24 PM   #2
Xeron
Member
 
Xeron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Drives: 2019 BRZ Series.Gray
Location: San Jose, CA
Posts: 23
Thanks: 3
Thanked 13 Times in 8 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Hi there.

First of all I want to say thank you to our President and all current / previous board members for the time they dedicated to the community, for all meetups, drives and events we had.

Thank you!

And to the matter of this thread – I nominame myself (LOL). General board position.

My name is Ivan. I'm from South San Jose. I've got my car a bit more than a year ago and immediatelly went to the local meetup. You may remember me as the guy with one of the first Series.Gray BRZ. I may not be the most active person on FT86-related social media groups but I've been to almost all South Bay Area meetups in 2019, helped a bit with cooking during the last Summer Kickoff and went to multiple organized events like Canepa, Pie run and Pescadero / Half Moon Bay drive. I really enjoyed being there and I'd love to be helpful if possible.

Now I'll be open with my cons as well – I don't have much experience with stuff like that but I believe I can handle it with the help of others. I also have a less than 2 years old son who of course needs a lot of parents' attention so I may not be available sometimes. And I also have short memory for people's names which is probably unacceptable for a board member
Xeron is offline   Reply With Quote