Old 01-31-2020, 10:17 AM   #100
tehShirt

Drives: 2014 Subaru Forester
Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by APEX Race Parts View Post
We've got a number of new 5x100 fitments in the works including the 17x9.5" wheels being discussed in this thread, and our engineers and production team are working hard behind the scenes to bring these to fruition. We know many have been patiently waiting for the release, and while I don't have a hard ETA at the moment, the idea is to get them into customers hands this season.

We'll update the community soon

Absolutely! Providing quality and affordable wheel solutions for enthusiast communities has been a focal point for us for over 12 years now. Forums like this give us a unique ability to understand the needs of a diverse audience, and aside from chatting to fellow track junkies in the paddock at the race track, forums are still one of the best ways for us to stay in direct contact with our customers.

A gold finish will definitely be an option in the future. We've been reviewing samples/swatches internally to hone in on the right tone.

- Ryan
I need tires this year, might as well buy my second set of Apex wheels. Looking forward to seeing the new models. I'm hoping for SM10
tehShirt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to tehShirt For This Useful Post:
APEX Race Parts (01-31-2020)