View Single Post
Old 11-24-2019, 07:48 PM   #15
DarkPira7e
Rust bucket enthusiast
 
DarkPira7e's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Drives: 2013 Turbo Firestorm FRS
Location: Vermont
Posts: 4,160
Thanks: 3,447
Thanked 4,340 Times in 2,188 Posts
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Hey guys, I forgot that I had a build thread!

The car makes 317whp at 16psi. Settles at 298 at 15psi. Still running great, no issues . Did have to heat up the flanges a lot when bolting them to the block to get them to seal perfectly.
The angle of the downpipe was messed up on my kit so we actually had to make a custom downpipe from the turbo to the cxracing frontpipe. No biggie, but definitely a demerit to the kit. If I had to do it again, I'd buy the MAP manifold, get the same $190 turbo and have someone build the exhaust. The intercooler is perfect!



https://www.instagram.com/p/B43TtC8H...=1v4oyucvd3g59

Here's a link to the little Instagram video I posted.
DarkPira7e is online now   Reply With Quote