View Single Post
Old 09-23-2019, 01:57 PM   #11
RickyRacer
Senior Member
 
RickyRacer's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Drives: 13 FRS
Location: Toronto
Posts: 184
Thanks: 45
Thanked 63 Times in 32 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
like the guy above said.. winter can mean different things... icy roads, snowy packed roads, cold weather but otherwise dry roads..


I'm in Toronto which is probably similar to Chicago.. Never had a problem with Michelin Xi3



.. except once.. in London, ON... when my girlfriend lived in a house at the bottom of a hill.



I don't blame that on the FRS though. I was leaving her place at 6am, got stuck trying to go uphill, called a tow, tow truck came down half way and got stuck too. Had to winch himself to a light post to get back out. He said don't bother.


The only people who left to work that day were 4x4 SUVs lol. A woman in a camry loaded with 3 kids tried going after see me and the tow truck stuck... she made it a few feet... spun wheels. Parked the car. Walked home with the kids.
RickyRacer is offline   Reply With Quote