View Single Post
Old 09-17-2019, 12:31 PM   #3
HRLQN
WTB Stuff
 
HRLQN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Drives: 2016 Scion FR-S
Location: Miami, FL
Posts: 5
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
It's just for my understanding, I know the basic like components/process and my friend explained it well but I'm just trying to actually get where the hangup is myself lol when they explained it it sounded pretty easy to "fix" the incompatibility since we have both cars. But when I came online to try and understand what they were talking about, it sounded waaaaaaaaaaaay more complicated then just a harness and ECU.

Edit: Checked the link, and what CSG Mike said is what actually made me make the post. I don't have a great understanding of it but all of you do, and if its not a venue worth doing then I can tell them to pass on it and wait for another 13-16 motor.

I don't plan on doing any turbo/supercharger crazy engine mods to it so thats why I wanted another stock FA20 and not a built engine or anything. Its not a project swap lol its a "oh shit gotta fix my car" swap.
HRLQN is offline   Reply With Quote