FRSBRZGT86FAN

Drives: 2023 GR SUPRA,15 FR-S (SOLD)
Thanked 2,100 Times in 1,397 Posts
Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steveiam View Post
I did look into the Legamax Sport but it's a bit out of my spending range lol

You should give us an exact $$ range but, I can vouch for my nameless setup. The catback wouldn't be that different than my axleback sound wise.

I don't get any drone or excessive vibrations even with there solid polyurethane exhaust hanger upgrade and with the 3 inch exhaust and 5 inch mufflers. Highly recommend you get the 2.5 inch with the 5 inch mufflers and it will surely do the job.

Sound and tone preference is super subjective and you really would need to drive around or hear these exhausts in person to get an adequate gauge of what you like.

I also don't recommend going punching out your stock cat like the one poster said as that's quite wasteful. Much better to simply get a nice header and keep your stock header for inspections or going back to stock or selling it. Especially when you plan to get the JDL V2 which can come with a uel or el config for the manifold.

You've got some really decent choices here
*SOLD*OFT Stage 2 UEL E85/Nameless Performance 3 inch axleback with 5 inch mufflers/ TRD CAI / CNT UEL/ Cusco Strut BAR & LHD Brake Stop / "JDM" Toyota Badges / WinJet JDM headlights - DRL MOD from fteightysix.com - 5000K Diode Dynamics HID kit / Diode Dynamics LED interior Lights and sidemarker bulbs / JDM Clear Sidemarkers / Diode Dynamics LED switchbacks/ OLM LED rear turn signals / Tap Turn Relay*SOLD*
FRSBRZGT86FAN is offline   Reply With Quote