Old 06-24-2019, 05:01 PM   #1
Foobar
SLO NO MO

Drives: '19 Tesla Model 3 Performance
Thanked 1,062 Times in 738 Posts
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Garage
Anyone local interested in buying my Vortech BRZ? (Just Vortech and Weds TC105N set left to sell!)

Hey All,

The day has come for me to move on. I'm making the paradigm shift to electric with an order I just placed for a Tesla Model 3 Performance. I'm not really looking forward to removing every mod I've done on the BRZ before trading it in and then selling all the parts afterwards so checking to see if anyone local to Long Island is interested in taking her with all the mods, and all of the stock parts to go back on as well.

All the details are on my garage page: https://www.ft86club.com/forums/dto_...ehicle_id=1945

28,100 miles on it (and going up as it's my daily driver) and I figure $17K for everything, all the stock parts that were removed, both sets of wheels/tires, both the OpenFlash Tablet as well as the ECUTek kit (currently tuned with OFT, but the ECU is licensed for both and I have tunes for the Vortech on both but only the OFT has a tune for the header).

Located on the North Shore of Long Island in the Town of Huntington. If there's legitimate interest, I'll go ahead and put up an official sale thread with pictures.
Foobar is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Foobar For This Useful Post:
vladniko86 (06-24-2019)