View Single Post
Old 05-31-2019, 08:36 AM   #300
Thunder86
Member
 
Thunder86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Drives: 2018 Toyota 86 GT trim (Thunder)
Location: SoCal
Posts: 88
Thanks: 15
Thanked 57 Times in 31 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllThePeat View Post
Anyone know where I can pickup some touch up paint for the gloss black wheels? Installed them last night and accidentally dropped the socket on the rim and it chipped
Did that to my Work wheels...

Sounds ridiculous, BUT... grab your GF and go to a ladies’ store. Pick up some nail base coat, the color that matches your wheel most, and some nail clear coat. Worked on the blue TE37Sls I had on my first car. Looked perfect for the few years it was on there.

Or ignore it like I do nowadays.
__________________
[insert poor quality, phone-taken picture here]
Thunder86 is offline   Reply With Quote