View Single Post
Old 05-11-2019, 02:53 PM   #15
usp2333

Drives: MT 2013 FR-S Blue
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feistyfrog View Post
I have the Indy 500 and they are very good looking, got a lot of grip on dry (not so much on wet) and they are really cheap. The best all around value for the price IMO.

Some people tend to overlook the design of tires for the overall appearance of the car. I used to love the performance of my Coopers on my previous car, but they were ugly as hell, and it was bothering me every time I looked at the car.
Thanks for the feedback! I know right? How tires look, in my opinion, gigantically shapes it's overall look. I can't take having to look at rims that have tires with a sharp tread end. That's why I've been looking for some semi-slicks, because not only do they not chunk when you drift, but they also look killer good.

I've pretty much got it squared away now. I purchased 18x8.75 and I'll wrap them in 225/40 Firehawks. Should have some stretch in there, do you think that's too much?
I'm a little worried because the firehawk doesn't have a rim guard, but whatever lol

As for the others calling my car a rally car... lol I went off road to get that pic, and the ground was absolute slush. Rip me. It took a passing by tow truck two hours to get me out... he didn't charge me tho!!! Basically, that was a farm field, and there was a plastic bedding that had worked itself to the surface at the edge of that road. Unfortunately, that plastic bedding got wrapped up in my wheel between the brake and the axle. We worked on getting that tarp out for like 1.5 hours... Legendary tow truck driver.
usp2333 is offline   Reply With Quote