Old 04-19-2019, 10:12 PM   #3064
Bunsin
Car Goes Bang

Drives: 2013 FRS, 2014 BRZ
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peaches86 View Post
Thanks for the insight on my possible problems with the new supercharger on my last post a couple weeks ago.

I decided to go with the dual radium catch can setup to help with the oil buildup I'm getting in the piece between my intake and the blower. Only thing is I can't really use the instructions from Radium because they are for a N/A 86. I'm having trouble figuring out which tubes that run to and from the supercharger system to use for both of my catch cans. Obviously I know the names of the tubes I should be using, I just don't know which ones they are when I'm looking at the engine.

I did a bunch of searching and I found a few pics from a user who installed one catch can but he reversed the layout for the PVC catch can to the driver side.

Basically does anyone have pictures of their dual catch can setup that shows which tubes to use for the in and out of both the PVC and Crankcase catch cans?? I want to install it soon but I want to make sure that I am hooking up the correct tubes in the right fashion.

Once again I appreciate all the help, you guys rock!
I initially did the same setup, but eventually removed the catch can that hooks into the air filter housing (there was never any oil in that one). I am dumping the other one every few weeks in the winter due to condensation, but that could be because of the Perrin oil cooler I did at the same time. I put the other catch can on my BRZ.

Last edited by Bunsin; 04-19-2019 at 10:15 PM. Reason: Added BRZ
Bunsin is offline   Reply With Quote