View Single Post
Old 04-17-2019, 09:13 PM   #52
jkr
Member
 
jkr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Drives: '13 frs
Location: North OC/Seattle
Posts: 176
Thanks: 53
Thanked 45 Times in 28 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by lantsalot View Post
I appreciate the input everyone! I ended up grabbing a studio in Queen Anne with an assigned garage spot. Luckily I keep pretty much NOTHING in my car, so hopefully no motivation for anyone to mess with it. I did grab some all season tires as well. I don't intend on using the car to commute, though, as I'm about an 8 minute bike ride / 25 minute walk from where I'll be working.

Heading up in a couple of weeks and I can't wait!
welcome. just to make this thread a little more fun here's some restaurant recs

japonessa (sushi-spanish fusion), facing east (taiwanese), barolo (italian), bar melusine (oysters), kauai family restaurant (Hawaiian), shiro's (omakase), tango (tapas), the metropolitan (Steak)
jkr is offline   Reply With Quote