View Single Post
Old 03-23-2019, 11:13 PM   #86
Tristor

Drives: 2017 Subaru BRZ Limited
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Garage
Quick update, all the bushings are in except the rear subframe bushing inserts (KDT922, called the "Positive Traction Kit"). In this kit there is supposed to be 4x bushing insert bottoms, and 2x of one type and 2x of another type of bushing insert toppers, but in my case I got 3x and 1x of the toppers, so I cannot proceed.

Whiteline was closed today. I reached out to @Racecomp Engineering and let them know, I'm hoping I can get another KDT922 sent to me, and hopefully it contains the right parts.

Honestly, I was expecting this to be way worse and more time consuming to do all these bushings than it was. This was pretty straightforward since I had access to a lift, air tools, a pole jack, a shop press, and a torch. Good stuff.

Car feels awesome already, and I'm really looking forward to the KDT922 and then getting the rest of the suspension (rear LCAs, rear toe arms, and coilovers) in.

I'm going to take it to a buddy that works at a Honda dealership for a quick alignment check Monday afternoon and then I need to figure out who does proper track alignments in my area to go to.
Tristor is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tristor For This Useful Post:
Code Monkey (03-24-2019), Racecomp Engineering (03-25-2019)