View Single Post
Old 02-26-2019, 06:30 PM   #9
J1Avs

Drives: 2018 BRZ tS
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veloist View Post
If you need the car, buy it when you need it. If you want it but don’t need m, it wait until the 2020 ones come out. Don’t pay MSRP. For a Limited BRZ, you shouldn’t pay invoice either (you should be paying under it). Stop researching about production numbers and start researching price (contact internet department of your local dealerships). Production numbers are quite irrelevant when it comes to getting a good deal.

But since you’re curious, in order of the most popular color in terms of production it is White, Blue, Black, Grey, Silver, Red. The Premium model is made more than the Limited manual. The Limited with Performance package and without are pretty even. Then the Limited Automatic.
A 2020 model??? It’s official?! It’s probably turbo...definitely the 2.4L...we should start a new thread just about this!!

But like @Veloist said (and he’s a super reputable source too - check all his VIN list research/publications), you’ll definitely get a number well below MSRP and invoice. When I was looking at 2018s, I was able to build a limited w/ the Performance Pack, full STI lip kit, and STi short shifter for 29,000 out the door (including taxes, fees, etc). And that was without me trying to neogitiate. I ultimately ended up spending more and getting a tS, but I still got that for at least 3K under sticker and that was in April 2018.
J1Avs is offline   Reply With Quote