View Single Post
Old 01-18-2019, 05:22 PM   #8
rice_classic
Senior Member
 
rice_classic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Drives: Nevermorange FRS
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 4,176
Thanks: 758
Thanked 4,215 Times in 1,809 Posts
Mentioned: 78 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackson Racing View Post
You can definitely have a competitive car within your 15k budget. I guess you could say I am partial to the class.

Good luck and have fun!

-Oscar Jr.
You and I met at Pacific Raceways last year when you were up for the Majors. You gave me a lot of time which was greatly appreciated. I also picked up a few parts from your online store. In our local conference (ICSCC) we created a new class called "CT4" (Conference-T4) and we're expecting fields of 10-15 (or more) cars in CT4 at those events - should be fun.

My 2019 goal is to do the 2 Majors races in the NW (Portland and Seattle) and reset the T4 track records on my first outing. In my ITA car, my fastest times were within 1 second or less of the current T4 race records at both tracks - you being the current T4 record holder at Pacific Raceways....






...for now.
__________________
PRO86 | STL | LuckyDog
rice_classic is offline   Reply With Quote