Old 01-15-2019, 06:57 PM   #219
Tcoat

Drives: 2020 Hakone
Thanked 108,286 Times in 46,456 Posts
Mentioned: 2497 Post(s)
Tagged: 50 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borchert97 View Post
I didn't know burger places sold cars. I'll let my Sales Manager know that I guess we're Chevy of McDonald's now.

You really should lighten up, living life as aggravated and as salty as you do isn't good for your mental or emotional health. If you channeled all the energy you waste being a complete idiot into being, I don't know, intelligent and thoughtful, you wouldn't have as many issues in life, like buying cars at McDonald's and spamming "LOLOLOLOL" repeatedly thinking it's winning you any arguments.

Honestly I don't know how the other nice and friendly people on these forums have put up with you for so long, but you're easily the most unwelcoming person I've ever met not just on this forum, but across all forums I've ever been on, and trust me, as someone who browses reddit daily, that encompasses A LOT of people.
Meh. I am nice and friendly to those that are not total goofs. Just because I disagree with people and am willing to speak up doesn't make me bad. May I point out that you were the one that started with the personal attacks that had nothing to do with the topic. All I did was say you were spewing opinionated bullshit as fact. You were and still continue.
Oh and the LOL means I am actually LOLing. You funny.
OK so not McDonalds then go back to washing cars until you save for your Stang bro.
Dadhawk (01-15-2019)