Old 11-22-2018, 06:22 PM   #6
Zouzouzed

Drives: 2013 C63 AMG / 2013 BRZ
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by RToyo86 View Post
Are you referring to in house products with their branding or in general?

I'd order from them over FT86SF for regular parts if the price is right.
I have the added benefit of being close enough to drive to the shop should any issues arise.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RToyo86 View Post
Are you referring to in house products with their branding or in general?

I'd order from them over FT86SF for regular parts if the price is right.
I have the added benefit of being close enough to drive to the shop should any issues arise.
My apologies for the confusion. Regular parts. Which is more boggling as they have no valid reason to do so. I wouldn't have cared that they were from china, would just like to know.

If i could have driven to the shop i may have purchased a couple more items, hate the guy now and rather not support him but damn, still want those parts from whoever lists the lowest price in Canada. But the service and insults were ultimately unbearable.

Sylvain Cayer (CEO), has a long history history of lying to, scamming customers, and more notably yelling at customers when he makes a mistake.

The google maps page for subiedepot was taken down to minimize the damage because reviews were being hammered so consistently.

Dipit.ca his third company out of the same address, has a similar track. Suprised it hasn't been deleted as its had consitently the worst reviews of the three.

Id suggest searching any of these company names + review. There should be a decent amount of horror stories from other forums, Better Business Beareu, yelp etc... Its pretty easy to tell which reviews are ones he's paid his friends to write.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk
Zouzouzed is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zouzouzed For This Useful Post:
Jordanwolf (11-23-2018), RToyo86 (11-23-2018)