View Single Post
Old 11-19-2018, 09:52 PM   #1
xanielxx
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Drives: 2016 Scion FR-S
Location: California, USA
Posts: 8
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Question 2016 FR-S making Weird winding sound

So I started my car up this morning, nothing out of the ordinary but after a minute or so, my car started to make a weird winding up noise. I left my car idling for several minutes and I came back to it still making that noise. I thought it was my sound system, so I turned that off and it was still going on. So I just decided to turn my car off. It still kept making that noise after about 15 seconds. My car is all stock, for the most part. I’m not sure how I can upload the video of it. But I’d appreciate any info
xanielxx is offline   Reply With Quote