Quote:
Originally Posted by ermax
Did the problems start after the clutch or after bleeding? Another issue is the input shaft cover thing on the tranny gets messed up when the TOB goes bad and causes the TOB to not slide freely. I’m not sure if you replaced the TOB because it failed but if so this could be part of your problem.
One other way to see if your master is leaking is to get you hands on the shaft down by the clutch pedal and check for any fluid. When the seals go bad it will often leak down there.
|
Clutch was replaced in January when my TOB shit the bed in spectacular fashion. Issue wasn't noticed until ~1.5-2 months ago, so if it was TOB caused damage, I would have expected it to have started earlier.
Ah, good idea, I can check that for sure. Honestly, I may just replace the slave and the line going to the trans just as preventative maintenance. The issue isn't constant, and doesn't prevent me from dailying the car. Not a ton of money to help narrow down the problem.