View Single Post
Old 10-17-2018, 02:43 PM   #13
Chimera
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Drives: FRS
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 1,181
Thanks: 575
Thanked 291 Times in 216 Posts
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by daskaman View Post
First one is actually down, just photographs terribly. I will double check with speaker vs RCA switch position. Gain is what I would say about 35%-ish of its adjustment.

Looking at this one, but Im pretty sure is too deep and would need a spacer to clear
https://www.parts-express.com/dayton...4-ohm--295-198

I know actually desoldering or cutting out the tweeter is not the most ideal solution but thats what level of disappointment I was at since it was all new material for me.

Thank you for the support though!


I think @B-R-Z has the RS180 in his car,
https://www.parts-express.com/dayton...4-ohm--295-374


I think to fit these you'd need to stop by a stereo shop and have them cut you out some adapter rings. In my experience they charge $20-$40 bucks for this. There's also this guys site, but idk if he's still active, I assume so though as his site's still up
http://carstereoadapters.com/
Chimera is offline   Reply With Quote