Old 09-30-2018, 06:10 PM   #1711
DrButtDrugs
yerp

Drives: 2015 WRX
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrButtDrugs View Post
I've got a 2.5'' piped 5'' muffler Nameless Axleback that needs some loving that I can't give it. The baffling insert inside the driver-side muffler has come apart from the can itself. It rattles very annoyingly between 2.5k-3k rpm; you do not want to put this on your car in its current state. Blue tips.

It's an amazing sounding exhaust though, so if you have access to some metalworking/welding tools or know a guy that does, here's a way to get one of the best sounding axlebacks for this car on the cheap. I'd probably just weld some straight pipe in the place of the muffler, but that's up to you.

$100 delivered to you within like 30 miles of Baltimore? Best offer?

I'm not sure if you can tell from the video that it's only the left muffler but the right one is fine and dandy.
Will take $50 for this.

Next up, stuff!

I traded my BRZ so I've got wheels and other stuff:

>> Pictures here <<

$1000 - ENKEI PF01 17x8 +45 wrapped in 235/45/17 Firestone Firehawk Indy 500s with only 4,000 commuter miles on them (maybe 100 miles of fun). Center caps, hub-centric rings, and TPMS included as well as codes to program them. Not a single curb-rash on them but there are itty bitty tiny scuffs on the spokes (not many, maybe 5-6 between all 4 wheels) I assume are from the folks that mounted my tires. Can't see them at all unless you're really looking for them in good lighting, I didn't know they had scuffs until I was cleaning them up to take pictures.

$250 - I've got some 16'' winter tires on steelies that have a season or two left on them. Pirelli Carving Edge in 205/55/16. Not sure whether the wheels will fit over the brembos if anyone else knows that please chime in.

Sold - WeatherTech floor mats (front 2 only), no damage just 2 winters of usage

$10 - Tow-hook license plate mount (this one on Amazon)

I work in Owings Mills and live in Parkville so any day during the week I'm happy to meet between those two locations outside usual business hours. Weekends I'm happy to work something out to meet further out if needed.

Last edited by DrButtDrugs; 10-03-2018 at 10:02 AM.
DrButtDrugs is offline   Reply With Quote