View Single Post
Old 09-25-2018, 11:32 PM   #10670
BlOody_BoOger
Senior Member
 
BlOody_BoOger's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Drives: Hot lava FRS Monogram Charizard
Location: Sacramento Ca
Posts: 329
Thanks: 22
Thanked 86 Times in 63 Posts
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Sorry for all the confusion im only asking cuz I'm planning on running the esc along with the procede and shivs flex fuel kit. But the last time i tried to get an e tune from open flash, I went through like 5 revisions and on the last one i was doing data log pulls and the car just shut off i gave me some weird electronic codes and wouldn't accelerate past 3500 rpm....i drove like a grandma the whole way home. Now im back on the original phantom tune. I feel shiv has gotten so busy now. That he no longer works on the tunes himself and has his employees doing it and i kinda don't trust them since then.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
BlOody_BoOger is offline   Reply With Quote