View Single Post
Old 09-12-2018, 06:39 AM   #13
ermax
Senior Member
 
ermax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Drives: 2022 BRZ Limited Silver
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 2,533
Thanks: 883
Thanked 2,049 Times in 1,191 Posts
Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
BRZ down... Stalls right after start

Because you say it starts perfectly fine without hesitation and is perfectly smooth I’m going out on a long limb and thinking maybe something related to the immobilizer system. I’m not sure about the Twins but on cars I’ve had in the past they would actually start and run for a few secs before the computer would shut it off because it wouldn’t see the transponder. I actually have a key that isn’t paired yet. I will give it a test for shits and giggles.

Edit: Oh never mind missed the part were you said it runs fine the second start.
ermax is offline   Reply With Quote