View Single Post
Old 09-11-2018, 05:20 PM   #1
tacos

Drives: 09 impreza, 01 crv, 17 brz PP
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
FS: tS STi Door Sills

if you're like me, the stock pimple-y door sills drive you nuts! you need to get yourself a classy upgrade like these STi door sills! Glance down and feel the warm embrace of sport-luxury as one foot after the other crosses your newly bejeweled doorway. For that one brief moment, in between opening and closing your door, the world will turn green with envy as they are shown the hidden gem you've installed betwix'd your door and it's sill.

i totaled my car. buy these sills. itll make you feel good about yourself. no one else will ever see or notice them. but you will. you will know they are there. you will know that your door sills are fancier than everyone else's. and that will make you feel good, deep inside. like these sills sit deep inside the door frame

i paid $90 for them from a subaru dealership, but they can be yours for only $60 shipped!

theyre basically brand new, not a scratch or smudge anywhere, i had them for a month before 3 other cars ran a train on my poor brz and sent it to it's grave. PLUS they come with new little clippies, so thats cool. they even come with the original packaging because im a weirdo about keeping stuff like that.
Attached Images

tacos is offline   Reply With Quote