View Single Post
Old 08-28-2018, 11:52 AM   #11
celek
Resident Gear Head
 
celek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Drives: 2013 BRZ
Location: Ohio
Posts: 734
Thanks: 264
Thanked 914 Times in 339 Posts
Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by khrono View Post
Ah thank you for explaining that. I definitely flipped it then because originally I thought the clearance was too little facing the engine, but I guess that is how it is meant to be.

I will report back when I redo everything more carefully this time.
If it is bent you will get sync loss and issues as well. option is to by a new plate from Subaru and just put that in. or save the $30 or what ever put it together hope it is not bent so you don't have to take it apart again a 3rd time.
__________________
celek is offline   Reply With Quote