View Single Post
Old 08-24-2018, 05:10 PM   #162
bmxr
Senior Member
 
bmxr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Drives: 2017 BRZ PP WR Blue
Location: Marietta
Posts: 119
Thanks: 19
Thanked 52 Times in 34 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scion_Swine View Post
Just going to quickly revive this. Any events in South Florida? Willing to drive up as far as central Florida if the track or autocross is more curvy than Homestead

Sorry to add to the stale thread, but there are several organizations that run at Sebring. Way more fun, technical and challenging than Homestead and PBIR. I didn't understand what the fuss was all about until I went, now I'm a believer.


NASA Florida, Chin Track Days, and Performance Driving Group all go there regularly.



http://www.drivenasafl.com/driving/hpde/


http://chintrackdays.com/sebring.aspx


http://performancedrivinggroup.com/




As for autocross, that's not really my cup of tea, but they did start a new series at Homestead Karting last month. I have run mini bikes and karts there and it's a very nice, fun track. Never driven there in a full size car, but it should be OK. The plan is for this to run monthly. Next one is coming up September 9.




https://shop.streetracingmadesafe.com/
bmxr is offline   Reply With Quote