View Single Post
Old 03-24-2011, 09:15 AM   #13
FT-86GOD
Senior Rocket Bunny
 
FT-86GOD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Drives: 1982 XX KE70
Location: Western Australia
Posts: 1,177
Thanks: 0
Thanked 218 Times in 143 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ichitaka05 View Post
I don't really care to do Nur. Cuz for Nur, gotta change the suspension & gear ratio more than other track, it's hectic for me. I prefer 2~3mins track more than Nur... but that's just my 2 cents

I did alot of thinking before making the thread... The reason i chose Nurburgring is because of its length and surface difficulty..

When u do a lap that roughly is 7 minutes long u become fatigued... Its one thing to do a 2-3 minute lap and know every little bit of cornering to get u there.. But with Nurburgring u can forever be finding slightly better lines which i think makes for more fun competition and lets face it, who can remember every turn of Nurburgring!!! I reckon i've got about a 3rd memorized if that!!!...

Also i agree it much more fun doing up a normal car and pushing it to its limits than using an already race ready car..

Thanks for the results, keep them coming.........

Last edited by FT-86GOD; 03-24-2011 at 09:48 AM.
FT-86GOD is offline   Reply With Quote