View Single Post
Old 07-22-2018, 12:19 PM   #1
majixmatrix
BRZ Wannabee
 
majixmatrix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Drives: 2013 Limited BRZ
Location: Worcestor, MA
Posts: 94
Thanks: 4
Thanked 4 Times in 2 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Vibrant vs. MXP - O2 spacer

I'm moving back to fascist Massachusetts and need to pass inspection. I have a JDL catless header and an OFT stage 2 tune which makes the second O2 sensor read as not ready. I figure I'll just flash back to the original tune which does not disable this sensor, but instead of installing the original header I'll use an O2 spacer.

Can anybody recommend the Vibrant spacer over the MXP right-angle spacer? They seem like very different designs.

I'm going to open a specific thread in the tuning section, but there has got to be a way to continue reading the second O2 sensor in the stage 2 tune?

Much thanks!
majixmatrix is offline   Reply With Quote