View Single Post
Old 07-19-2018, 09:17 PM   #1
Keenercarguy
Mountain Runner

Drives: 2013 Subaru BRZ Limited 6MT
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Carbotech XP8 Track Pads

Maybe 6 or 7 AutoX's and a couple hundred Street miles. They're pretty close to new. These are $337 new, I'm asking $215 OBO SHIPPED CONUS.

I've had these for a good while now, stored inside and in the dark, and I was using them for AutoX and intended to use them for HPDE as well. I bed them orginally into freshly turned rotors and then swapped between these (for competition) and Carbotech 1521's (for street) the day before and day after an event. Unfortunately I'm not doing any competitive events at the moment and won't be able to in the near future, so I don't need track pads as much as I need money for living expenses. You can run these no problem on the street as long as you don't mind some occasional squeal. Carbotech dust is not corrosive so it won't hurt the finish on wheels! I'm obviously open to offers and thank you for looking.

PHOTOS HERE