View Single Post
Old 07-18-2018, 03:00 PM   #9
FewTooManyBeers
Member
 
FewTooManyBeers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Drives: 2015 Scion FR-S
Location: Brampton, ON
Posts: 39
Thanks: 7
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonardo View Post
Yeah, and $1040 for a set with free shipping is not bad. I think they are like 24-25lbs though. (I read that the 3SDM 0.06 is anyway, I am sure they are close)
Well the Fifteen52 Tarmacs 18 x 8.5 + 35 (5/100) are $898.56 (set) + $202.76 (FedEx shipping) so all in all $1,101.32. However if your from US the shipping seems to be free.

I like the Tarmcas but $1,101.32 USD -> $1,451.26 CAD ... Plus I'm sure I will be charged additional $100+ on Duty.

Pretty much best solution is to go to Buffalo open a PO box, ship the stuff there, and then go to US for like few hours and get my wheels swapped. I should technically save on Duty and Shipping.
FewTooManyBeers is offline   Reply With Quote