View Single Post
Old 06-13-2018, 12:26 PM   #8
DandoX
Senior gif poster
 
DandoX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Drives: 2013 Asphalt FRS
Location: Ca, SoCal
Posts: 936
Thanks: 593
Thanked 764 Times in 391 Posts
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BRZyJ View Post
I put an 86 logo decal on a piece of aluminum and mounted it on the fuse box lid...didn't really expect it to last very long, but ~9 months later it pretty much looks like the day I did it.
.

Yeah man I remember, I was talking to you a while back at the end of summer meet at Racers Line. You actually gave me the idea to put some stickers around especially the fuse box. One thing I worry about that is you drilled holes in the fuse box top which could allow moisture to get in. I dont remember if its sealed but probably worth putting something around the inside of the screws to help avoid moisture getting into the fuse box.

I'll see if I can get the stuff Leonardo mentioned like automotive vinyl, and figure how where to laminate it. I was hoping there was a site or something where you can just give them an image and order a sticker ready to withstand the engine bay.
DandoX is offline   Reply With Quote