View Single Post
Old 06-09-2018, 12:17 AM   #6
brzzy
@anthonysestito
 
brzzy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Drives: 2013 Sterling Silver Metallic BRZ
Location: Vaughan
Posts: 391
Thanks: 117
Thanked 111 Times in 86 Posts
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firecruiser View Post
I opened mine to disconnect the brake light from the running lights. When i got it they were wired together so the triangle was on with the running lights and its wayyy to bright for that. I didn't see any immediate way to dim the triangle so that would take some more effort.

FYI the light opens like a headlight so heat the glue and work it open. Its not like the valenti ones that just unscrew.


Hmm it looks like that back unscrews - it’s on the car now so I’ll have to give it a crack another day.

Did you see anyway to disconnect the running lights and just keep the brake light on? Did connecting the red wire (+ terminal of the brake light I assume) to the brake wire on the stock harness give you the triangle in the center as brake light? For some reason that didn’t work for me.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
2013 BRZ LIMITED STERLING SILVER METALLIC

IG: @ANTHONYSESTITO
brzzy is offline   Reply With Quote