|
So, these cars could have just stomped on it and passed by me but my line prevented it by the looks of it. With limited experience at this, my sensory process says 180 degrees view first priority, the extra .5 sec watch the back as well. Never been with cars that want to go this fast previously probably wasn't at all an issue then. Ya gotta watch your rear for people that can blow by and make that .5 or so sec.
I will try and stay out of the higher caliber driver's way going forward. Maybe if I get some pro training and a pro setup we can exchange helpful advice and encouragement in the future.
No hard feelings, I don't want to increase the risk for anyone in this sport. It just felt bad when someone at around 4 pm said, "You're dangerous, you should go home now." I guess we all have our way.
I wouldn't post it on social media either but there's a positive and negative side to that as well.
__________________
5:AD kit, HKS V1+ S/C, ECUtek dyno'd, Ohlins MP20, Magnaflow cb, Revworks UEL, Topspeed overpipe, Pinnacle Ceramic tint, VG shark fin, HID's, yellow DRL's, full LEDs, red floor lights, Homelink mirror, trunk lid liner, Perrin LWCP, Valenti smoked, Flossy Grip Tape Shorty, GT86 plaque, lighted vanity mirror, Michelin PSS, Project mU +800, DOT4 fluid, 720 Form GTF1 17x8&9, stitched leather bits, EZ valve.
|