05-17-2018, 01:12 PM
|
#2
|
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Mar 2017
Drives: Q5 + BRZ + M796
Location: Santa Rosa, CA
Posts: 7,884
Thanks: 5,668
Thanked 5,812 Times in 3,302 Posts
Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
|
Quote:
Originally Posted by ph4zon
Hey all. I'm surprised that I'm having trouble finding this. If a thread exists, feel free to point me in the right direction.
Does anyone know if the 2017 86 rear bumper is a direct swap with pre-facelift BRZ bumpers? Is any other hardware needed?
I was hit last night (by a tow truck lol). The driver wants to pay for the damages out of pocket. I've been wanting an 86 rear so I can run the Kouki Modellista spats, so this seems like a good opportunity to make the swap. Thanks for any info!
|
I have no experience but it should be a direct swap.
|
|
|