Thanks

Drives: BRZ
Thanked 3,100 Times in 1,498 Posts
Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tcoat View Post
Shit happens and then you die.
YEa that is my motto and why i said fuck it and put 2500 or 3000 in a junk car. My idea was get a couple years out of it as I need to leave here in 3 years so I was trying to save money in the 3 year timeframe. Guess I will have to figure it out some other way.

Anyway I didn't mod it because I wanted a sick car yo, so I'm not trying to pursue that cost from insurance. I needed to replace the parts and the modifications were similar cost to other replacements. The adjustable control arms was because my alignment was out pretty bad, +1 camber in front with edge wear on tires. New wheels because I had 2 bent/cracked wheels. Bad rear wheel bearings. Parking brake didn't work on one side. 1 front and 1 rear sticking calipers. Ball joints and end links were clunking. The coilovers were a luxury buy because they were 750 vs the 450 for replacement "quick struts". Just regular old car maintenance stuff.

The car actually turned out really well and probably my new brakes and good summer tires lead to me getting rear ended lol

oh well. live and learn