Quote:
Originally Posted by blackfireball5
So you just are accepting the small amount of overhang in the pads?
Haven't sourced a rotor that fits them exactly?
|
Correct, I inquired about a few custom spec 2 piece rotor sets from what seemed to be reputable companies online and still no luck. I found wilwood to have the largest library of hats and rotor rings but nothing that met all fitment criteria. If I had to find a solution however it would be finding a way to mount the caliper closer to the center, which would eat up the hangout pad and theres a small amount of unused rotor surface closest to the center. However im running a hydro, hence the extra caliper, so I just went the easiest route.
Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
__________________
Perrin Transmission Bolt, Drift Button,Intake Tube, Radiator Hoses, Engine Mounts, Gurney Flap Diode Dynamics Always On Module OLM 3k HID Foglights GCS Smoked Side Markers Motul Gear 300/300 V OE Acantara arm rest Password JDM Dry Carbon rear diffuser Rally Armour Mud flaps H.I.C side & rear visor Gruppe-S UEL header/OP HKS Front Pipe Leg Sport Cat Back Koyorad aluminum radiator Wheelhaus CF low pro 3rd brake light Toms JDM Clear Tail Lamps