krayzie
Drive From Home

Drives: BRZ STI Performance
Thanked 3,111 Times in 2,007 Posts
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevermore View Post
I might give them a shot if they work that well. I saw complaints in the reviews of them wearing out after 12k-15k miles, but others were reporting upwards of 30k miles, so it's hard to say how long they would actually last.
If you can milk 15k miles with occasional track days I say that's good value. I've also read that at least here in Canada, Potenza RE-71R in stock size is relatively cheap as well for a double duty street / track tire. I think the Bridgestone rebate ends this week.

I went with Yokohama Advan Fleva in stock size. If I can get 25k miles of purely spirited street driving then I would be very impressed.

Everything is getting expensive. I crossed the border and went to Napa in Niagara the other day to buy the last 6 qts of Eneos Sustina 0W-50 at the store and it cost me $145CAD (used to be around $90CAD) ouch! If I were to get them at my local Napa it would come out to $176CAD!!! No wonder my mechanic said pretty much no supplier would carry Sustina anymore just the standard Eneos oil. SMFH!