View Single Post
Old 04-14-2018, 07:50 PM   #20
OfficeWorker
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Drives: 2018 WRX STI
Location: Maryland
Posts: 107
Thanks: 56
Thanked 49 Times in 37 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by new2subaru View Post
That sucks man! Keep in mind, it can be fixed or replaced.
With how much damage it sustained, I'm honestly hoping it gets totaled. Having had it for only two months, I know I am going to lose a fortune whether they repair or replace...but with the amount of damage it sustained, I don't see it ever being exactly how it was.

On a positive note, the car did a splendid job at absorbing a tremendous amount of energy and distributing it throughout the entire frame. If this was a car from say 10-15+ years ago, instead of taking an Uber home it seems very possible I could have been taking a helicopter to Shock Trauma...
OfficeWorker is offline   Reply With Quote