View Single Post
Old 04-06-2018, 05:13 PM   #11
DAEMANO
Time Traveller
 
Join Date: May 2013
Drives: 2013 Scion FRS - Raven
Location: So Cal - Orange County
Posts: 3,705
Thanks: 9,534
Thanked 3,418 Times in 1,677 Posts
Mentioned: 87 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtice View Post
Thanks for the input guys. Im sure the wrap is going to hold up better to fading, etc, and be easier to wash also.

Any suggestions on where to get some affordable wrap?
Or is it all fairly similar?
For black I would use 3M 1080 Metallic black as it looks the most like D4S Raven paint (the black color on FR-S'.) It took a lot of sampling, but this is the one I found to be nearly spot on (98% as close to D4S.)

https://www.metrorestyling.com/3M-10...ss1080g212.htm

If you don't want the subtle metallic flake and just straight gloss, satin or matte black, then choose one of the other black vinyls. There are literally 402 of them.

https://www.metrorestyling.com/Black...how=100&page=1

You can order samples of each for $1 each. Which I highly recommend if you want to choose something other than the metallic vinyl I noted above.

You can buy vinyl off of Amazon, same brands from mostly the same vendors.
DAEMANO is offline   Reply With Quote