View Single Post
Old 04-02-2018, 08:15 PM   #8
SmaxxSmith
Member
 
SmaxxSmith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Drives: my18 brz
Location: michigan
Posts: 54
Thanks: 45
Thanked 19 Times in 12 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Ok, I just went to the subaru site. It still wont load any of the monthly incentives. Went to "contact us" and it wont go to the email or phone number. If i try to put in my zip code it says, "Error while processing /content/subaru/en/retailers/find-retailer". What gives? Like i said before, Ive tried it on several computers on several different networks over the past couple days. I found the phone number and email address at the bottom of the page on the mysubaru site. To help clarify, I received an email saying it was being loaded on a boat and also had the VIN. About two weeks later i received one saying it was now being loaded on a train. Then on the 20th of march I received one saying it was at the local distribution center. It was due at the dealership on the 26th, then 28th,30th and now the 4th of april. Ill email Subaru directly tonight and call tomorrow. Oh, and one more clarification, it was the dealership that said it was the trump tariff thing.
SmaxxSmith is offline   Reply With Quote