Ridge Racerrrrrrrrr

Drives: 2013 Scion FR-S, 2004 Toyota Coroll
Thanked 1,363 Times in 954 Posts
Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by DKT6693 View Post
Hey, I'm new here, from Regina. Looking to see if anyone knows where I can get a decent urethane body kit. When I bought my Frs in 2015 I was looking at getting the Five axis kit but I can't seem to find it anywhere in Canada. But I have an open mind so any suggestions would be appreciated. btw I'm a painter by trade and I don't mind doing small side jobs if anyone is interested.

I would highly suggest looking at FT86Motorspots.com, they are a canadian company out of Ontario (or maybe quebec, but I think ontario) and they have a partnership with ft86speedfactory out of the states so they have most of their stock and the prices are really competitive. Best part is shipping is free over $150 and never worry about border fees that way.

They have quite a bit of selection for bodykits and skirting etc, you could easily find what you are looking for there.

The actual five axis kit is a bit tricky as I think it needs to be special ordered and it was only made for so long.. but many companies make kits inspired by it.

Also Hello, and nice to have you!