View Single Post
Old 03-17-2018, 11:58 AM   #1
killerkid08
Cool Stuff
 
killerkid08's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Drives: Cool Car
Location: Kennesaw, GA
Posts: 486
Thanks: 57
Thanked 100 Times in 78 Posts
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Series.Yellow Meet Pothole.

GF hit a pothole, GA I-75 is just smooth like that, and damaged her stock wheel on the S.y. Anyone know what the correct part number is for a new stocker ? No local wheel repair shop says they can adequately match the color.

Part number I've found are:

28111CA100 - which is Gun metallic 17x7.5 +48
28111CA090 - which is SP BLACK HIGHLUSTER 17x7.5 +48
28111CA070 - which is Gun metallic 17x7 +48

I ordered a *090, but the finish doesn't match. Essentially, a darker Gunmetal colored wheel. It's not S.y. black at all.

Anybody know any other part numbers out there ? I tried searching out by vin online. Can't find any.
killerkid08 is offline   Reply With Quote