View Single Post
Old 03-10-2018, 08:27 AM   #3115
Silver Ignition
APEXHNTR
 
Silver Ignition's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Drives: 10 Series FR-S #1867
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 759
Thanks: 483
Thanked 342 Times in 195 Posts
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by scirocco78 View Post
I know I've seen this discussed before but I need some advice.



I had the White line diff inserts installed and the car worked fine.

I just installed the White line traction kit (rear sub frame inserts) and my car is EVIL on the street. I will not let my wife drive it the way it is right now.

Any of my "normal" driving on my normal routes results in sideways corner exit.



Is this just my throttle inputs needing adjustment or should I remove some of these bushing inserts?



I already took out my TRD rear sway bar and put in the OEM bar and softened my rear shocks quite a bit but it still steps out easily.



Any input is appreciated


May just need to get used to them? I loved the extra input I got from the car after installing mine!
__________________
2013 Sc10n FR-S 10 Series
#1867 of 2500

in the garage...2001 Toyota 4Runner [Solid Axle Rock Toy], 1987 Pontiac Fiero GT [Shitwagon], 2004 Honda Interceptor VFR800 [daily rider], 1978 Suzuki GS750 [Café Racer]
Silver Ignition is offline   Reply With Quote