View Single Post
Old 03-09-2018, 10:50 PM   #3113
14stu
Senior Member
 
14stu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Drives: 2014 Subaru BRZ
Location: Grapevine, TX
Posts: 593
Thanks: 22
Thanked 433 Times in 251 Posts
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by scirocco78 View Post
I know I've seen this discussed before but I need some advice.

I had the White line diff inserts installed and the car worked fine.
I just installed the White line traction kit (rear sub frame inserts) and my car is EVIL on the street. I will not let my wife drive it the way it is right now.
Any of my "normal" driving on my normal routes results in sideways corner exit.

Is this just my throttle inputs needing adjustment or should I remove some of these bushing inserts?

I already took out my TRD rear sway bar and put in the OEM bar and softened my rear shocks quite a bit but it still steps out easily.

Any input is appreciated
Sounds like you've added toe out in the rear, I'd check the alignment since the sway bar wasn't the issue.
14stu is offline   Reply With Quote